How to Help
- Tutors: Tutor math or reading one-on-one or in small groups. Flexible dates and times.
- Mentors: Contact us for more information.
- Chaperones: For various field trips and activities throughout the year.
- Guest Speaker: If you have a special talent, inspirational or motivational story to share, let us know!
- 15-passenger van to transport our Dreamers on field trips
- Flash drives or memory sticks
- T-shirts printed with our logo to wear on outings
- New or gently used books
- Tickets to sporting events, concerts, museums, etc.
“I Have A Dream” Foundation® —Richmond is committed to helping our Dreamers maximize their educational and personal potential.
We believe in directing resources where they will have the most impact—to the Dreamers, their families and communities. Thousands of volunteer hours are logged annually by teachers, tutors, mentors and our Sponsors. There are no paid employees of our organization. Many goods and services are donated in-kind.
Pease consider giving of your time, talents or treasures!
To use your debit or credit card through PayPal, click on the “Donate” button above. Please note that you do not have to have a PayPal account to donate!